How To Draw A Rabbit Step by Step For Kids
Rabbit the name of a speedy pet. Rabbit and turtle race can’t forget. By the way, rabbit could not triumph in this race. Here you can make a speedy drawing of a rabbit. By using these 8 simple steps how to draw Rabbit you can be master of this drawing. However, you need to take care of every step with great care. Our step by step guides will help you the most in this regard. Don’t worry at all. Just relax and have fun.
In this step by step tutorial, you will learn how to draw a cute bunny rabbit easily. People are talking about Jessica Rabbit drawing, Jackrabbit Drawing but here is something special is waiting for you.
- A blank paper of good quality
- A sharp pencil
- An eraser
- Colors as per your will
Instruction while drawing a rabbit:
Keeping in mind, consistency and hard work will lead you to success. So be ready kids. And don’t press your pencil too much. Take it easy. You can inspire your mom and dad after drawing a beautiful rabbit cartoon drawing.
Let’s take a look at these steps.
How To Draw Rabbit Step by Step For Kids
For the very first step, draw a small circle middle of the paper.
This circle is for the rabbit face.
- You can take a compass to draw the circle.
- A bottle lid must be small.
- Place a coin to draw a circle
- Or any other thing that should be smooth and circular.
Now draw another small circle just below the large circle that intersects the upper circle. See the image.
This step for drawing a beautiful cute rabbit has 4 sub-steps.
- Draw two circular eyes.
- Remove the intersecting circle.
- A whisker shape similar to a bow tie.
- A pair of two long ears that must resemble a smooth handle.
This is a very simple step. Shape the eyes with pupils. Add a small nose and two sharp teeth. Kidco you know rabbit teeth grow continually.
In this step draw two close edges arms. If you follow these steps carefully you will be able to draw your pet rabbit easily or in no time.
In this step for how to draw a rabbit, your task is to draw a pair of legs and a tail. As rabbits have a small tail but long ears.
One step more! Keep doing kidco you are going well.
An inner line on the belly can enhance the rabbit drawing beauty. Add three short lines for whiskers. Great you are done now.
Congratulations. You have successfully learned how to draw a rabbit in a very simple step by step guide. Now it is time to keep your rabbit colorful. Add some colors to this. Concerning the rabbit is pink color. You can choose your own.
Here are some interesting facts about you may like. After this creative drawing art, some fun facts can also be scrolled.
- If a bunny is rubbing your hand and feet that’s mean he wants your attention.
- If you found a bunny lying down and staring at you its a sign to keep relax.
- Baby, male and female rabbits are called a kit, duck, and doe respectively.
- Many people think that the rabbit can’t sleep at night. That’s not true at all.
- They use unique rare legs to escape from their prey.
- They use their ears to give off heat from the body.
- A rabbit can run with a speed of 25 to 45 mph.
- They have the ability to recognize their names.
- They have long ears of about 10 cm.
- Rabbits always live in groups.
Interesting facts are really amazing and you can consider it a reward after this beautiful how to draw rabbit drawing.