Fish is not only a good diet but drawing a fish with step by step is also a good fame work. We have a range of drawings for kids. But in this tutorial, we will show you how to draw a fish.
Kids are often worried that how they can draw a fish? But here is the best solution for you. A step by step easy drawing tutorial can help you. At the end of this tutorial, you will come to know some fun facts about fish. You may find them wonder.
You need a pencil, an eraser, a ruler, a compass and a fine quality drawing paper.
You must know how to draw a circle. Due to this, you can chase any drawing. Keep in mind complete this drawing just in a while.
Let’s take a look
How To Draw A Fish Step by Step For Kids
In this step for how to draw a fish, you need to draw a circle in the middle of the paper.
Add a heart shape in such a way that conjoins the circle body. See the image for a better understanding.
By continuing your fish easy drawing, remove the extra heart shape that appears in the circle.
You are working right. For fish drawing, mark a small oval shape for the upper fin.
This step will have a mirror shape of step 4. But for this time add a lower fin by drawing a small oval shape. See the image.
Add a curve that separate the face and fish body. This curve must not be middle of the body. You must give a smaller space.
Add a U shape with the rakish angle at the fish body. Now it must look as per given in the image.
You are working great to get good appreciation. This step by step fish drawing will help you to draw better at some drawing classes.
In this step,
- Mark a circle for the fish eye. Let it hollow as you need to add a small dot to it.
- Add a smile curve that represents the fish beauty.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to draw a fish in a simple and easy step. This cute drawing labeled to kids and beginners.
It is time to add some colors to it. You have the liberty to add color according to your will.
Here are some interesting facts you may like.
Interesting Facts about Fish:
- Catfish have more than 27,000 taste buds. Interesting facts is that humans have only 9000
- Naturally having a lateral organ, they can navigate in darkness.
- They spend all their life in water and they are cold-blooded.
- Due to having a backbone, add to the vertebrate category.
- The world’s smallest fish size measures only 7.9 mm.
- Mostly fish have the ability to swim back. Interesting!
- American lobster has a life span of about 20 years.
- Tuna fish is famous for its fast swimming speed.
- The largest fish in the world is the white shark.
- A female sunfish may lay 300,000,000 eggs.
- Fish use their gills to take oxygen in the water.
- Fish have a comparatively small size brain.
- There are more than 30000 fish species
- Rock-fish can live hundreds of years.
Do you find them amazing. Comment us tell us. For more drawing lessons you scroll this platform.