Elephant drawing is famous for its creativity. As they are the largest land mammal around the world. In this step by step drawing tutorial, you will learn how to draw a elephant easy for kids. Kids tend to show their love. Our childhood memories are linked with this animal.
Drawing an elephant isn’t hard. If you have our step by step drawing guides then you don’t need to be worried at all. This can help you with your school artwork. You can impress your fellows, by this drawing or you can win their hearts by referring the same guide.
You need a pencil, an eraser, a drawing paper, a compass, and crayons. You can choose any small lid for the purpose of drawing a circle
How To Draw A Baby Elephant Step By Step
How To Draw A Elephant Easy Step By Step
In this step for how to draw an elephant, you need to draw a circle. (no need it to be perfect). This circle must look like as shown in the image below.
To get the real image you need to keep trace the image. To draw the elephant face, grab your pencil tightly and make the rough sketch.
After clearing the stripe in step 2 now make your turn toward the elephant trunk, firstly it will be a crude sketch, later on, it will lead to a perfect elephant trunk shape.
Don’t forget to add these:
1:Two small circles at the top of the trunk
2:Four curves over the trunk
This is a very simple step. Just remove the middle curve line that you draw in step 1.
Although this is a cartoon elephant so there would be no concern to be more specific. You should draw the leaf shape ears.
Trace eyes and eyebrow too. Give the outer line to elephant ears. You are working in a smooth stream.
In this step for how to draw a elephant easy you need to complete the upper part now. Made a crude structure of front legs. At the bottom draw nails curves too.
This step is very easy. Just make a crude structure for rare legs. Since this is the elephant cartoon drawing sitting.
By continuing your drawing now complete the crude structure with some special strokes of a pencil. Now it is a completely wild animal drawing. By adding a rough sketch of tail highly recommended.
Congratulations! You have done with a cute elephant. Give the final touch to its tail and draw some basic colors. Draw the grey color in its body leaving the nails off white. Fill the pink color to inner ears and trunk tip.
Interesting Facts about Elephant:
Here are some interesting facts about the elephant you may like.
- We can see them sad in times of distress. As they are very emotional creatures.
- Elephants are often seen in rivers. They love to swim and play in the water.
- Elephants feel happy while squirting water to other ones with their trunk.
- Elephants have weighed between 4000-7500kg. Amazing to know.
- An elephant has the capacity to drink 60 gallons of water each day.
- You will be amazed to know that he can pick a coin with its trunk.
- They are herbivores and only eat grass, plants, and fruits.
- Due to huge body size, their brain weighs up to 5 kg.
- They have an average life span of about 7 years.
- Creative communicator is the well-know identity
- Female elephants lead the whole families
- Elephants don’t need too much sleep.
- It is said that they are afraid of dogs.
- They show their love for bananas
- They have a very shape memory.
For more easy drawings you can scroll other categories Kids Easy Drawing. keep learning.